Have you ever thought, “What book should I read next?”
Don’t have time to scan the New Releases at the bookstore or library?
None of your books on goodreads to-read shelf look appealing?
I’ve got the solution for you:
Yes, there are blogs out there that just talk about good books.
(I’m not just talking about my own – there are so many bloggers out there!)
Nobody has enough time to go through all the books coming out now-a-days. Why don’t you let other people do that for you!
You know that friend that you always go to for that delicious recipe she made last week? Or that other friend that keeps you up to-date on the celeb gossip?
Yea, these book bloggers could be THAT friend.
You’ll always know what book to pick up next that is going to hit the spot.
They’ll for sure know what book to read next.
Who To Follow
I’ve started my community on Goodreads. So we’ll start there:
- Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things – follow on Goodreads
- I found Brittney on goodreads because she reads and reviews just about everything I would. We’d definitely would be friends in real life.
- Interests: Matcha tea, Hand Lettering, Being outdoors and surrounded by trees, Reading until I fall asleep
- Genres: fantasy, historical fiction
- Goodreads profile
- Chelsea Humphrey – follow on Goodreads
Anas Attic Book Blog – follow on Goodreads
There are also book reviewers I found via YouTube, such as:
- Merphy Napier – follow on YouTube
- Releases videos every Tuesday and Saturday! Want to fan girl with someone? This is your girl. (On top of her regular book videos, I’m following her journey of discovering classic books!)
- Also side note, she just published her own book, Perfection.
- Genres: Fiction, classics, fantasy
- Goodreads profile
- gabbyreads – follow on YouTube
could go on and on about other book bloggers / bookstagrammers / goodreads reviewers.
The list is always expanding.
But these ladies are ones I know I can rely on to get me out of that reading slump.
Do you know of other people who you rely on for book suggestions? Let me know in the comments!