May was good to me! How about you??
Not only did May contain Mother’s Day and Memorial Day Weekend, but also my birthday and my mother’s birthday. I had lot of time with family and lots of time in the car (thank goodness I don’t get carsick reading). There was some good weather and some bad weather – but all weather is good reading weather, right?
Below are some links I found and loved this past month, as well as my favorite / least favorite reads of this past month.
Links I Love
- People Who Read Are Nicer, Study Finds: It is no secret that studies show that people who read has an impact on their emotional intelligence. But I love that this link was shared in a book discussion group on Facebook prefaced as, “This explains why everyone is so kind and generous.” 🙂
- The Glass Castle Trailer: The trailer for Jeannette Walls’ The Glass Castle is now out! I will definitely be rereading this book before the movie comes out! How about you?
- The Handmaid’s Tale: I actually got a request to read The Handmaid’s Tale. This has been getting lots of attention due to the newly released movie. I struggle with getting through classics but I think it is a worthy challenge for next month!
- 50 Inspiring Quote from 5 Levels of Leadership: Ahh, John Maxwell. 5 Levels of Leadership is a book you should read over and over again. But if you only have a few minutes, this is a great article with quotes straight from the book!
On The Blog
Wow, what a great reading month! (You can click on the links to read the full reviews!)
- First, my least favorite was Sadie Robertson’s Life Just Got Real.
- My favorite book from this past month? That is a tough one because I loooooved both:
- Other books I enjoyed this month include:
I have lots of exciting books to dive into next month! What are you reading??
Leave a comment below and let me know what you’d like to see!